WASC maintains a numbers of resources to assist member institutions or those seeking accreditation.
- How to become accredited
- How to upload self-study materials to WASC
- Setup Instructions for the Offsite Review (OSR) video conference call
- Credit Hour Policy Resources
- Dues and Fees Schedule
- Interim Reports
- International Accreditation
- Resource Guides
- Samples of institutional reports
- Substantive Change Proposals
- WASC Policies
The Commission welcomes suggestions for improvement of these resources and ways to make the accreditation process itself more useful to institutions.
If you have questions or require assistance with specific accreditation issues, please contact your WASC staff liaison or Sharyl McGrew, Accreditation Resource and Substantive Change Manager smcgrew [at] wascsenior [dot] org.
How to Report Changes: